Jump into fashion brand creative marketing through the certificate program in fashion new media.
Examine the digital landscape. Develop a vision. Create deliverables for target audiences. Finish with a market-ready, professional design portfolio and build your network in the world’s fashion capital: New York City (all in-person classes are held in the Pratt Manhattan Center).
Fashion New Media is a multidisciplinary program:
- Branding and Digital Marketing (build a brand from the ground up, or grow an existing brand)
- Digital Fashion (unlock the potential of NFTs, and explore what is possible in the Metaverse)
- Graphic Design (communicate your message with typography, layout, color and image)
- Photography and Video Production (become a photographic and video content creator)
- Web Design (design blogs and websites)
Pratt Institute is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant, international students. International students are required to maintain a full-time schedule, consisting of a minimum of 18 hours per week, during the fall and spring semesters. International students can learn how to apply here.
This program features small, interactive classes, real-time instruction (either in-person, or on Zoom), free access to software for remote use, and free access to designated campus labs. Students will earn a certificate upon successful completion of all required courses.
Approximate cost of the certificate is $7000 per semester (3 semesters, full-time program; 12-18 months duration).
Learn about Finance Options here.
- Adobe InDesign
- Branded Content Marketing
- Consumer Research and Insight Development
- Digital Fashion: Brand Vision
- Digital Marketing
- Event Marketing
- Introduction to Marketing Communications
- Introduction to Photoshop
- Introduction to Adobe Illustrator
Electives (select 9 classes from the following programs)
- Branding and Digital Marketing
- CAD Design
- Digital Product Design
- Graphic Design
- Human-Centered Design
- Photography and Video Production
- UX/UI Design
- Web Design
Portfolio (choose 5 classes from the following program)
A required class may be substituted for an elective class with prior approval
For advisement contact:
Director of New Initiatives and Strategic Programs