Pratt Institute is one of the world's leading colleges of art, design, and architecture.
Founded in 1887 and located on a 25-acre beautifully landscaped enclosed campus in Brooklyn, New York, Pratt provides students with an outstanding professional education and a traditional residential college experience within the exciting creative environment of one of the top art schools in the United States. Pratt is ranked among the top design schools by BusinessWeek, with many programs ranked among the top ten and five in the country.
- Explore the year's boldest student work from Pratt Shows
- Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Graduate Admissions Requirements
- Check Your Undergraduate Application Status
- Check Your Graduate Application Status
- Request a Catalog
- Schedule Your Campus Visit Online
- Freshman Net Cost Calculator
- Academic Programs
- Watch Pratt's Admissions Video
- Pratt's Rankings
- Check out Pratt's Student Profile
Annual Admissions Gallery Exhibition
Annually, admissions curates a cross-disciplinary selection of student work for our light-filled admissions gallery, located outside the Office of Admissions on the 2nd floor of Myrtle Hall. Visit our gallery page for details.
More About Pratt
We welcome your interest in Pratt and encourage you to ask questions using our virtual advisor, where you can get a personal response.
Office of Admissions
Myrtle Hall, 2nd floor
200 Willoughby Avenue | Brooklyn, NY 11205
718.636.3514 or 800.331.0834
718.636.3670 (Undergraduate fax)
718.399.4242 (Graduate fax)