School of Architecture
At Pratt, we see spatial design as a tool for addressing the critical issues of our time—from social justice to the climate crisis. As a Pratt architecture student, you’ll build the skills and knowledge you need to respond to these complex and evolving challenges in a uniquely versatile, innovative, and ethical way. As you do, our goal is to prepare you to lead a life of consequence both within today’s construction profession and beyond it.
- Architecture, MArch
- Landscape Architecture, MLA
- Architecture, MS
- City and Regional Planning, MS
- Facilities Management, MS
Historic Preservation, MS
- Real Estate Practice, MS
- Sustainable Environmental Systems, MS
- Urban Design, MS (Post-Professional)
- Urban Placemaking and Management, MS
- Urban and Community Planning, MS
- Facilities Management, Minor
Through discussion, debate, and design exploration, we discover the bounds of the built/unbuilt/rebuilt environment and imagine the iterations of what could be.
Architecture is an invitation to solve all kinds of complex and intriguing problems using three-dimensional thinking. Here, we invite you to envision new territories for the expansion of your discipline, using your expertise to empower the public through the co-creation and curation of sustainable spaces, communities, and habitats.