Tuition and Fees – Due Upon Registration
- $3,496 – (Early Registration Tuition per each 3-credit undergraduate course)
- $5,379 – (Regular Tuition per each 3-credit undergraduate course)
- $5,952 – (Regular Tuition per each 3-credit graduate course)
- Registration fee (non-refundable) $ 50
There are no additional fees for online course offerings.
- Fashion Design Fee $ 30
- Studio Fee (Drawing, Fine Arts and Illustration) $ 60
- Shop Fee (Industrial Design) $200
Registration is open via completing the Online 2023 SCRI Registration Form.
REGISTRATION / PAYMENT DEADLINES:
- Early, Discounted Registration Deadline: May 1st
- Regular Registration Deadline: May 8
- Payment Deadline: May 12
- Early, Discounted Registration Deadline: June 1st
- Regular Registration Deadline: June 8
- Payment Deadline: June 12
Early registration and payment are encouraged to secure your seat in the course(s) of choice. Please provide your second/alternative choice(s) on the Online 2023 SCRI Registration Form in case your first choice(s) might no longer be available by the time of your registration.
After the above deadlines, students may be admitted if space remains in the selected course(s).
Your registration will be entered into Pratt Institute’s database after April 19, at which time you will receive a bill to be paid upon receipt.
HOW TO REGISTER
Please complete the Online 2023 SCRI Registration Form.
Contact email@example.com for further information or assistance.
Questions? Contact Us
All courses are subject to minimum enrollment. When courses are withdrawn or cancelled by Pratt for any reason, you may transfer to another course or receive a full refund. Pratt Institute reserves the right to cancel any class for which there is insufficient enrollment and to withdraw or modify course offerings. Course location, fees, and instructors may also be changed when necessary.
Withdrawal or refund requests must be submitted in writing; withdrawals cannot be made by telephone or through the instructor. Withdrawals and refunds are computed from the date the notice of withdrawal is received. Requests can be faxed, emailed, or mailed.
Summer I: May 15
Summer II: June 15
- Withdrawal refund requests submitted in writing before the withdrawal deadline: 100% tuition refund (fees are non-refundable).
- There is no refund after the withdrawal deadline.
Summer Credit Intensives Program Dates 2023 (Four Weeks):
Summer I: June 5 – 29 (M, T, W, TH, Plus Exceptional Class on Friday June 23 to replace Juneteenth Holiday of June 19)
Summer II: July 3 –27, 2023 (M, T, W, TH, Plus Exceptional Class on Friday July 7 to replace July 4th Holiday).