We have a certificate program!
In our modern visual world it’s critical that students learn to create professional map and data analysis products. SAVI’s curriculum focuses on design-oriented data analytics that teach students to transform their raw data into compelling stories.
School of Information: Spatial Analysis and Design
- Graduate-level certificate
- 12 credits (4 courses over 2+ semesters)
- Daytime and evening courses
- Designed for students who want a rigorous graduate program and transferable credit
- Post-Bachelor’s, application required
- No GIS experience required