Pratt offers several ways for students to learn about its graduate programs.
- In-person and Virtual meetings with an admissions counselor
- Off-campus meetings
- National Portfolio Days
- Contacting Your Academic Department
1. On-Campus Meetings with an Admissions Counselor: Individual counseling session opportunities are offered both in-person and virtually and should be scheduled by completing the online form. All in-person meetings are held on the Brooklyn campus. Note: Pratt’s admissions counselors do not provide portfolio feedback for graduate students
2. Off-Campus Meetings: Graduate Program Departments occasionally hold off-campus events, please contact your department of interest for more information.
3. National Portfolio Days: For feedback on your portfolio from the faculty in your prospective academic program, consider attending Online Graduate National Portfolio Days . Appointments are not necessary.
4. Graduate School Fairs: Graduate fair participation is announced throughout the fall season. As admissions does not attend graduate fairs, please contact your department of interest for potential participation.
5. Call or Email Us: Feel free to contact one of our graduate admissions representatives by phone or email.
5. Contact your Academic Department: most academic programs welcome prospective students and applicants. To make an appointment, contact the department directly. See our web directory for contact information or visit the department page on pratt.edu.
Read about Pratt’s admissions and portfolio requirements.