Visiting Assistant Professor
Professor Crow represents public and private owners, design professionals, contractors and construction managers involved in commercial, residential, hotel, mixed use and institutional projects. Professor Crow focuses his practice on complex litigation, mediation and other dispute resolution on construction projects involving public and private contracts. Professor Crow also advises clients on getting troubled construction projects back on track, as well as avoiding disputes. Professor Crow is admitted to practice in the Courts of New York, New Jersey and the Federal District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York. Mr. Crow is also an accomplished electric guitar player.
- Rexroth Prize, Lafayette College
- German National Honor Society
- “Effective Administration of Construction Contracts,” NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies, Summer 2009
- “Alternative Dispute Resolution,” Brooklyn Polytechnic, Spring 2007
- “Parks & Pratt: Construction Law,” Pratt Institute, March 2007
- New York City Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers Association (member, Construction Law Committee)
B.A., Lafayette College; J.D. New York Law School; Partner, John E. Osborn P.C.