Pratt Institute’s Alumni Achievement Awards recognize outstanding graduates who have distinguished themselves in their fields; have earned a high degree of respect among their colleagues and in the general community and whose impact has been felt on a regional, national and/or international level. To nominate a Pratt graduate for a 2018 Alumni Achievement Award, complete our nomination form by Wednesday, March 31, 2018.
AAA Nomination Form Nomination Guidelines:
All nominations will be reviewed by a committee made up of former Alumni Achievement Award honorees and Pratt faculty, staff, and alumni. The committee will recommend a final slate of honorees. Prior Alumni Achievement Award winners are not eligible for nomination. Please review our list of past awardees to ensure your nominee has not already been recognized. Many nominations are received every year making it impossible to honor all nominees. Please note: self-nomination is authorized.
Common items submitted on behalf of a nominee:
- News and/or media coverage about the nominee (includes magazine articles, blogging/vlogging coverage, etc.).
- Major awards the nominee has won.
- Nominee’s biography, resume, and/or curriculum vitae.
- Letters of recommendation/support.
- Personal stories and anecdotes and any other material that will support their eligibility.
- Consider soliciting letters of support from the nominee’s colleagues or employer, fellow alumni, and leaders in their community or profession.
Questions about completing the nomination form should be directed Office of Alumni Relations:
**PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ALUMNI RELATIONS OFFICE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING PAPER OR MAILED NOMINATION FORMS. ALL FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE ONLINE FORM PORTAL.**