Applying to HEOP
For those who are financially and academically eligible, please complete the following items for consideration to the Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP). The suggested deadline to apply to HEOP is February 1, but applications can be accepted beyond that date. Learn more about HEOP funding on our HEOP page. There are three parts to a HEOP application:
- Submit the standard Admissions Application to Pratt Institute:
- Economic Eligibility Review
- Complete 2024-2025 Free Application for Federal Student Aid(FAFSA)
- Create Slideroom account, or login to your existing account used when uploading your portfolio:
- Complete “HEOP Application”
- Upload Financial Documentation
- For more information on the types of financial documents requested for submission, please see the financial document list.
- Submit for Review
- Transfer Students must submit HEOP Transfer Verification Form completed by the director of the affiliated Opportunity Program from their previous institution.
- Questions on HEOP Application and Economic Review? Contact us at 718-636-3524 or email@example.com
- Personal Interview
- An applicant will receive an invitation for a personal interview once the HEOP Office has determined an applicant is academically and economically eligible. The applicant will participate in an individual interview conducted by the HEOP Staff via an electronic platform or on-campus. Applicants are encouraged to share 2-3 pieces of artwork from their Pratt Admissions Portfolio during their interview.
A final HEOP Admission decision will be made after the Personal Interview process is completed.
Please review the downloads below for additional resources.