Services and Resources
Advisors are experts in guiding students and are here to have conversations with you regarding the following topics:
- Academic Policy & Procedure
- Academic Goals
- Referrals to Support Services
- Graduation Readiness
- General Support and Guidance
- Leave of Absence
- and more…
Undergraduate Advising Student Guide
Please utilize our visual and instructional advising guide on Milanote, including a step by step on how to register for classes, The Undergraduate Advising Syllabus, and FAQs.
- FAQs have been composed for answers to commonly asked advising questions including how to book an appointment with your advisor and how to view your schedule.
- The Undergraduate Advising Syllabus outlines our role in your education and common interactions with Undergraduate Advisors. It has a timeline for your required meetings and what we’ll be talking about across your degree. In addition, it describes the mutual expectations of the advisor/advisee relationship. You can refer to it throughout your time at Pratt to understand how we can help you with your academic milestones.
You can view our past and upcoming Academic Planning sessions and events on our Engage profile. We encourage you to join our events, ask questions, and get to know your advisor.