Pratt Institute has run all official course evaluations online since Fall of 2018. In moving evaluations online, our ongoing goals were to ensure:
- That course evaluations continue to be taken with the same seriousness that they always have been, and that the numbers of students completing evaluations would remain robust;
- That students have easy access to evaluations on their computers, tablets and phones;
- Students do not have access to grades prior to surveys being closed and Faculty do not have access to results until grades have been published;
- That the data collected through online evaluations are secure, and that the feedback available to faculty would be as or more useful to them than it always has been.
Each academic department on campus has a point person who works with Provost and Institutional Research office staff to ensure that the process of administering evaluations runs smoothly.
For All Users: Students and survey respondents will be sent personalized links for most surveys. In addition, students, faculty and staff should automatically see a link to Course Evaluations and Surveys in the following locations:
- Survey.pratt.edu – You can navigate directly to the survey software using this link. See the video below to make sure that you get to the proper menu for your role.
- OnePratt – Check for the link on the Academics tab. See the video below to make sure that you get to the proper menu for your role.
VIDEO Tutorial – log in to survey.pratt.edu and adjust your role to view the correct home page.
For Students: If you are a student, this document walks you through the process of accessing and completing an online course evaluation.
For Faculty: If you are faculty, this document walks you through managing the course evaluation from a faculty perspective. It provides details regarding how to assist students, and includes the process used to download course evaluation results after the semester is over and grades have been issued.
For questions at any time, please email email@example.com.