Student Photo ID
Your photo is a vital part of your PrattCard. In order to have your card ready when you arrive on campus, simply submit a photograph of yourself at least one week prior to your arrival. The acceptance of your photo is always at the discretion of the Institute. If your photograph is determined to be unacceptable, a notification will be sent via your Pratt email address.
Please review the following information on how to submit an acceptable photo.
- File size image approximately 600 x 600 pixels
- Must be a color image
- Taken within the last six months to reflect your current appearance
- Taken in front of a plain white background and free of patterns, objects, or textures
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera with both eyes open
- No digitally-enhanced or altered images
- No copied or scanned photos from a driver's license or other official documents
- No shadows allowed on either the subject or background
- No headphones, wireless hands-free devices or similar items
- No hats or head covering, unless worn for a religious purpose
- No sunglasses or glasses with tinted lenses, unless worn for medical reasons
To submit a photograph, login using your OneKey user name and password at prattcard.pratt.edu/photo.
Faculty and Staff Photo ID
Faculty and staff may stop by the PrattCard Office to acquire a PrattCard. You will need to present one form of photo identification such as a driver's license, government issued ID, or passport.
Getting Your Card
To receive your PrattCard, please stop by the Brooklyn or Manhattan PrattCard Office at your earliest convenience. You must appear in person and present a valid form of photo ID such as a driver's license, government issued ID, or passport. During Fall Orientation, students may also pick up their PrattCard at the booth located on the Brooklyn campus lawn.
For questions regarding your OneKey or Pratt email address, please contact the Service Desk at email@example.com.