Higgins Hall Labs
Higgins Hall Computer Labs provide students, faculty and staff with the latest technology available, and are loaded with advanced software that allow users to create a myriad of CAD and 3-D models and designs. The lab offers two classrooms, each equipped with PCs, 27” high definition (HD) monitors, HD projectors, and 42” HD displays.
Higgins Hall Lab offers state-of-the-art digital output equipment, with B/W and color laser printers, and the latest in large-format printing capabilities. Our digital output facility offers a high speed, high quality output due to our exclusive printing profile, created to satisfy the printing needs of architecture students. Lab users are also welcomed at the Digital Output Center located in the Engineering building on main campus, where specialty media is available.
- Scanners for up to 11″ x 17″ documents
- Large format scanning up to 35″ wide
- Print guides
- Laser printing (color and B/W)
- Large format printing up to 60″ wide, with state-of-the-art plotters
- Print production workshop for all students