International Boosters, Fall Planning, Masking, What’s Going On?
Current campus conditions remain yellow.
- International Boosters Now Accepted: Based on CDC guidance, Pratt is now accepting international boosters listed for emergency use by the World Health Organization (WHO). Pratt students, faculty, and staff who have been vaccinated outside of the United States should follow the detailed guidance available from the CDC and submit their documentation through the online form.
- Mask Requirement Continues: Following NYC guidance, masks continue to be required indoors on Pratt’s campuses and may only be briefly removed for eating or drinking or in a private workspace. Masks are available at the public safety booths if you arrive on campus without one.
- Prepare for the Fall Semester: Check your digital ID in the Pratt Safe app before the semester begins to ensure you have completed the correct steps to access campus and follow the online instructions for any incomplete steps. You must have all primary doses of the COVID-19 vaccine on file before submitting a booster. If you completed the following requirements in fall 2021 or spring 2022, you do not need to resubmit them.
- Throughout the summer, this newsletter has been distributed on a biweekly schedule. Beginning Friday, August 12, the newsletter will return to its weekly distribution schedule.
What’s Going On?
- Pratt’s New Website—Coming Soon: Keep an eye out for the newly redesigned Pratt.edu set to debut the week of August 8! It’s the exciting culmination of a yearlong project spearheaded by the Communications and Marketing division working in collaboration with the Pratt community.
- CCPD Update: Due to construction, the Center for Career and Professional Development (CCPD) office in the East Hall will close on August 1, but CCPD will remain open virtually during the semester to help guide students and alumni through their internships, job searches, or career explorations. Students and alumni can contact CCPD at firstname.lastname@example.org and visit the website for more information on resources and events.
Be mindful of your responsibilities during the pandemic and watch for a new email update from Back to Pratt on Friday, August 12.