Skip to content

HAD-499 Independent Study

3 Credits

Students pursuing advanced projects not available in regular course offerings may apply for independent study if they have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and have at least sophomore status. Students must submit a written description of the project and its relationship to the curriculum. The application must be approved by the faculty member directing the work, chairperson and dean. Students may take this course only once.