Pratt is guided by its commitment to the highest quality education, the health and safety of our community, and our awareness that the experience is very different from the one we knew before the pandemic began.
- Submit your COVID-19 vaccination first dose
- Submit your COVID-19 vaccination second dose
- Submit your COVID-19 booster record
- or submit a request for medical or religious exemption
- Sign the social contract for students, faculty and staff
Review the campus access requirements for students, faculty, and staff. Read the campus access page for details.
Pratt’s on-campus testing program is now a self-administered process. Tests are available for pick up and drop off on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 8 AM–4 PM, at four locations.
Masks are required in classrooms, studios, labs, shops, libraries, and any space while instruction is being provided but are optional in other indoor spaces. Read more.
Campus COVID-19 Conditions: Yellow
Current campus conditions are yellow. See campus procedures and current protocols listed on the campus conditions page.