Skip to content

Undergraduate Application Fee Waivers

pratt campus


If you are applying as a high school applicant and would like to request a fee waiver for the application, you may do so through the Common Application following their guidelines. More information on how to request a waiver can be found through the Common Application website.
If you are applying as a transfer applicant, please follow the instructions on the Transfer Application Requirements page.