Skip to content

Housing Instability Resources

Students may meet with a Student Advocate for support and to seek resources for housing instability.

ISC Building Rooms 202/203
phone: 718/399-4546 | fax: 718/ 687-5317 |

Students can make a remote or in person appointment with the Student Advocate and Care Coordinator through Starfish;

Campus Resources

Residential Life and Housing link

Apply for On-campus Housing;

Off Campus Housing link

Community Resources

NYC Rental Assistance

Riseboro Affordable Housing

Lease Guarantor programs