The Veteran Resource Center, housed within the Learning/Access Center (L/AC), assists veterans and military-affiliated students with connections to resources appropriate to their specific needs, including accommodations if appropriate.
- Connecting with other campus resources, including academic coaching and tutoring
- Help navigating academic and financial procedures at Pratt
- Social and networking opportunities
- Specialized workshops
- Access to Grammarly, a proofreading tool
- Access to Kurzweil, a text-to-speech software with reading and writing tools, including highlighting and annotating for digital reading and templates to guide brainstorming and paper outlining
The L/AC has offices and resources available at both the Brooklyn and Manhattan campuses. For more information, please contact the L/AC at 718.802.3123 or LAC@pratt.edu.
Here is Pratt Institute Veterans website.