The Art & Design of Entrepreneurship II: Funding Your Vision
May 2 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Join entrepreneur and startup expert, D.K. Smith for a discussion, of strategies and tactics to access angel investor and venture capital funding for your business.
BAP members please RSVP as soon as possible as space is limited.
Tickets are required.
This workshop is free and open to the Pratt community and to the public. Doors open at 5:30 PM for Pratt students, faculty, alumni, and staff. Doors open to the public at 5:45 PM
Topics we’ll discuss include:
- Five things you must do before you seek funding
- The types of investors and how to connect with them
- How and why investors categorize founders
- The #1 thing investors are looking for
- How to create a pitch that gets funding
- Plus lots of Q&A and more!
Come prepared to take notes and gain actionable next steps that you can begin working on right away!