Pratt Pro Imagination Expo
- Upper Level ARC, Brooklyn Campus
- March 1, 2019 at 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Beyond networking and recruiting, Pratt Pro Imagination Expo is a space to encounter bold ideas, spark captivating conversations, network with new and seasoned professionals, and delve into the work of Pratt’s fearless cross-disciplinary community of graduate and undergraduate students, alumni, and faculty.
Activities will include:
- Recruiting and demonstration areas for all Pratt disciplines
- Alumni/student mentoring
- Booths for Pratt research centers
- Professional organizations mini fair (AIA, AIGA, IDA, etc.)
- Community service industry booths
- Cross-industry speakers
- Display of work by recent digital arts alumni
- Product demonstration booths
Students and Alumni: RSVP
Pratt Pro Imagination Expo will be organized in sections by discipline. You will have the opportunity to meet with and review the work of alumni and current students from the Schools of Architecture, Art, Design, Information, and Liberal Arts and Sciences.
If your company is interested in participating in any of the activities listed please contact Deborah Yanagisawa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCESS TO PRATT PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIESPratt strives to make all programs, services and activities accessible, and will provide assistance to accommodate any individuals with disabilities. Security personnel, located at booths at 200 Willoughby Avenue and other campus locations, are available for assistance. Additional accessibility resources are available at pratt.edu/accessibility