The Registrar’s office manages the scheduling for academic spaces. We work in conjunction with academic departments and the Pratt community to assign rooms for classes, workshops, conferences, and events.
Any room change requests for classes should be directed through your department.
Room assignments are coordinated with academic and administrative departments to assign spaces for classes, workshops, conferences, and events.
Public rooms are scheduled through the space management system 25Live. Permission must be obtained from an academic department in order to schedule a class in that department’s space.
Reserving a Public Room
- Current faculty and staff may submit room requests on 25Live.
You may log into 25Live with your OneKey. Please review the 25Live User Guide (2021-22) for an introduction to the platform. If you run into issues, contact Lillian Gooden at email@example.com.
- All registered student organizations who would like to request the use of a public room must contact Taylor Maultz in Student Involvement.
- Otherwise, students may submit room requests through their academic departments.
Reserving Private Offices or Workstations
To support remote and hybrid teaching and learning, space is available for students, faculty, and staff who desire a work location or private space when on the Brooklyn and Pratt Manhattan campuses. In order to accommodate the need for interim space during the semester, certain rooms have been allocated for studying, video conferencing, and preparing classroom content. The rooms are located at ISC 1st floor and PMC 7th floor.
ISC STUDENT STUDY ROOMS
- Students may reserve rooms located in the ISC Building through the OnePratt website.
- Under the Learning/Access Center (L/AC), select “Schedule an appointment.”
- Then select “Book a room.”
- Once the reservation is confirmed, you are set. Visit the reception desk in Room #104 upon entering the 1st floor for access.
PRATT MANHATTAN WORKSPACES
Rooms are available to students, faculty, and staff at Pratt Manhattan on the 7th floor on a first-come, first-served basis. Email Cedric Jackson, facility and building manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure rooms are available for use, cleaned, and disinfected.