What Is The New Curricular Change Process?
- New Curricular Change Requests should be submitted electronically.
Please review some of the introductory information before starting this process:
- This diagram shows you the overall process.
- An introductory presentation for Chairs and Deans is available detailing the workflow and tools.
- The workflow, tools and individual roles in the processes are detailed in a this document, including the web links and login instructions for each tool.
- How-to video and documents quick-start guides are available for each role in the process. (scroll down for the links)
- The overall process is explained in this 6 minute video.
Which Tool Do I Need To Use?
- eForm - submit a curricular change request.
- Curricular Web App - track requests and access document to give feedback.
- DocuWare - A document management tool to pass requests through the workflow.for gatekeepers.
How Do I Submit a Curricular Change Request?
- Use the Curricular Change Request Form to submit the request:
- For a quick-start how-to guide, watch this 5 minute video
How Do I Review Curricular Change Requests and Give Feedback?
- Use the Curricular WebApp curricular.pratt.edu
- Log in with your one key.
- You can do this at any time for any requests that you have permissions to see (as Author, Chair, Dept / School / Institute Curricular Committee Member).
- Clicking on the blue icon on the left will allow you to view the document and apply the “Curricular feedback” stamp
- Review this Quick guide
How To I Review And Process The Documents?
- Use DocuWare at docuware.pratt.edu
- You will be able to see any requests that you have permissions to see (as Author, Chair, Dept / School / Institute Curricular Committee Member)
How Do I Know When It’s Time For Me To Process A Request?
- You will be notified by DocuWare when a “Task” has been assigned to you.
- When you log into DocuWare you will also see a number icon in the TASKS tab if you have any tasks assigned to you.
I’m The Chair Of A Department: How Do I Review And Process A Request
I’m The Dean Of A School: How Do I Review And Process A Request
I’m The Chair Of A Curricular Committee: How Do I Review And Process A Request
I’m On A Curricular Committee: How Do I Review And Provide Feedback On A Document?
I’m An Assistant To A Chair or Dean, How Do I Access Their Tasks?
- We are working on changes to the system to enable you to facilitate this.
I’m Need To Access The Documents From Home
- The Curricular Change Requests eform is open to the internet for you to access from home.
- We are in the process of opening up DocuWare to access from off-site and will announce when this has been completed.
How Can I Check The Progress Of A Request?
- You can check the status of a curricular request at any time on Curricular WebApp.
- Hover over the ? at the top right of the screen for a list of all statuses and see the steps names in the process.
I Would Like Further Training
- Further training in these forms, process and tools is available. Please sign up at email@example.com, specifically asking for training in the “Curricular Change Workflow Process”
- We also offer advanced DocuWare training sessions to users
I’m Getting No Committee Found Error Messages On The Form
- Committees are set up within Colleague and need to be in place before submitting a form for the process to function.
- If you see this error message for a Department or Schookl that does have a curricular committee, please reach out to Peg Fox: firstname.lastname@example.org
How Do I Submit My Curricular Change Form - It’s Still In Draft Status?
- Change the Revision Status from “Working Draft” To “Ready To Submit” in the dropdown and the [Submit] button will be shown.
Where Is The Tracking Form?
- The paper tracking form is no longer required as the system routes requests appropriately and automatically, capturing progress, feedback and approval as needed.