THE REIMBURSEMENT PROCESS
All current students will have the opportunity to choose how they want their tuition refund.
Pratt Institute is always looking for ways to accommodate the busy and demanding lives of our students.
You can receive your money in either of these forms:
- Electronically transfer money to any checking and/or savings account (Direct Deposit Funds available 2–3 days)
- Choose the Debit card option with the ability to make purchases anywhere Visa Cards are accepted (Funds typically available immediately once card is received and loaded).
**If no choice is made you will receive a physical check from TMS (this option takes the longest to receive your funds (7–10 days)
Should you choose the Debit Card, the card and account number will remain active for as long as you remain a student. Upon graduation/withdrawal an individual can retain their card. Students should keep the card for at least as long as you intend to be a student at Pratt institute in the event you should ever be eligible to receive a refund. Cards expire in four years at which time you be issued a new one.
HOLD ON TO YOUR CARD!
Since this card is reloadable for any future disbursements, you will need to retain this card while you are enrolled at school.
Bill Pay, Buddy (Card to Card) Money Share, Direct
Deposit, Add Funds Using Visa ReadyLink and much more. After you enroll and activate your card online, you may transfer funds directly to your own checking or savings account for no fee or use the Bill Pay feature to pay anyone.
- Earn rewards points when you use your card to make a qualifying purchase at over 8,000 national ScoreMore™ retailers. Redeem your points for gift cards, movie tickets, travel, and more. Login and go to Rewards to learn more about the ScoreMore™ Rewards program. This optional offer is not a Metabank® product or service nor does Metabank endorse this offer. Students have 24 hour access to their funds.
- Students will receive electronic email alerts or email messages regarding their card, updated features, etc.
- The funds are safe. This Card is issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC.It is a debit card only, so students will never have overdraft fees.
You may also request your refund to be sent to you via check using the Bill Pay solution without activating the card, just login to your preference portal at prattchoice.afford.com and go to Transaction History.
Refund Management Agreement Data for the 2018-19 Award Year
|Total number of students with a prepaid account that were enrolled during the award year||38|
|Mean amount of fees charged to students during the award year||$8.98|
|Median amount of fees charged to students during the award year||$9.00|
|Total invoice amount paid to TMS for the Refund program||$19,176.80|
|File Name||File Size|