Pratt uses the Colleague Self-Service Student Planning system. This 24/7 tool set up by IT in collaboration with the Office of the Registrar and Office of Academic Advisement will be replacing WebAdvisor.
This 24/7 system will allow you and your Advisors to:
- Create an academic plan
- Communicate with your advisor, approve course plans and register for courses by semester
- Map out the time it’ll take for you to graduate
The Student Planning system is divided into two sections:
- Student Planning – Search for courses, plan semesters, communicate with Advisor, approve schedules, and register for courses
- Transcript Request and Enrollment Verification
- Grades – up-to-minute grades by semester
- Graduation Overview – apply for graduation
- User Profile – View and update your Pratt user profile
How-To Guides and Tutorials
To help guide you through the planning system, you can download the Student Planning "how-to" PDF outlining the system.
Please contact the Registrar’s office if you have any questions.