PRATT'S 2019 COMMENCEMENT CEREMONY IS AT 10 AM ON MONDAY, MAY 20, 2019, AT RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL IN NEW YORK CITY
Questions? Concerns? Email email@example.com
The Graduation Fair provides an opportunity for students, faculty, and other Commencement participants to prepare for Commencement in one place and on the same day.
Pratt Manhattan’s Graduation Fair will be held on Tuesday, April 30 from 11:30 AM–6:30 PM. The Brooklyn Graduation Fair will be held on Friday, May 3 from 10 AM–7 PM and Saturday, May 4 from 10 AM–3 PM in the Student Union.
Students attending the Graduation Fair will be able to:
- Pick up their cap and gown
- Academic Regalia must be ordered online from Herff Jones by March 15 for pickup at the Graduation Fair.
- Pick up 3 guest tickets
- Extra tickets may be requested at the ticket pickup table and picked up at a later date.
- Pick up their silver honors cords
- Undergraduate students need a final GPA of at least 3.500.
- Graduate students need a final GPA of at least 3.850.
- Have their graduation portrait taken by Island Photography
- Schedule an appointment in advance with Island Photography
Pick up their yearbook
Order a Senior ring from Herff Jones
Shop select items from the Pratt Store
Check for holds with all Pratt offices
Run a final degree audit check with Academic Advisement
Meet with Center for Career and Professional Development
Talk to Alumni Relations