The mission of the Office of International Affairs (OIA) at Pratt is to welcome, advocate for and serve our international community by providing high quality and expert service. As international educators, the OIA enables the Pratt community to appreciate the wisdom, breadth, and cultural diversity of our international students and exchange visitors.
- The Office of International Affairs (OIA) strives to assist international students with cultural, social, and educational adjustments so that they can achieve their educational goals.
- The OIA endeavors to provide excellent customer service to assist our students, faculty and exchange visitors about all immigration matters and is responsible for government compliance.
- The OIA, serving the most culturally diverse population on campus, pursues a safe and inclusive environment for international students regardless of their country of origin, race, religion, gender or identification.
- The OIA promotes cultural exchange and empowers international students to become lifelong Pratt Cannoneers who provide valuable contributions to the world and Pratt community.
- The OIA is committed to the professional advancement of our members and a work environment that emphasizes work- life balance.
- The OIA is the advocate for international students’ welfare and rights.