As a member of the faculty or administration, you may become concerned about a student during the course of a semester and wish to refer them to appropriate support services. Please contact Counseling Services to consult with a therapist regarding referrals. Alternatively, you may refer to the pamphlet, "Counseling Services: Assisting and Referring Students with Emotional and/or Behavior Problems" that can be accessed in the download below.

File Name File Size
CounselingServicesReferrals.pdf 674.69 KB