Skip to content

Back to Pratt: What should I do if I test positive for COVID-19 or I was notified of a positive COVID-19 case directly from a student, coworker, or faculty member?


If the case is a student, that student should notify Health Services. If the case is a staff or faculty member, that person should notify Human Resources. The COVID Reporting Form is available to confidentially notify HR or Student Health about COVID-19 cases on campus. See the Positive Cases and Contact Tracing page for information on the actions that close contacts and positive cases should follow. This includes a contact tracing chart for more information on these actions and further guidance.