Skip to content

Back to Pratt: I am an international student and am not sure I want to travel to the United States this semester. Is this a reasonable plan?


Communications and Marketing

Students need to be enrolled full-time in order to not jeopardize their visa status. The best way to make progress toward your degree is to study on campus.