Back to Pratt: Free At-Home Testing, Masks, Boosters, and What’s Going On? (June 30, 2022)
Current campus conditions remain yellow.
- Masks: Masks continue to be required indoors on Pratt’s campuses and may only be briefly removed for eating or drinking or in a private workspace. Masks are available at the public safety booths if you arrive on campus without one.
- Free At-Home Tests: Every home in the US is eligible to order a third round of free, at-home COVID-19 tests. At-home tests are recommended for anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and for people gathering in groups. If you have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19, it is recommended to test for five days following close contact.
- COVID-19 Boosters: As of fall 2021, all eligible community members are required to get an FDA approved COVID-19 booster. Find a booster near you at vaccines.gov and submit proof through the online form. You must have all primary doses of the COVID-19 vaccine on file before submitting a booster. You do not need to resubmit primary doses if you have done so in past semesters.
- Submit your COVID-19 vaccination first dose
- Submit your COVID-19 vaccination second dose
- Submit your COVID-19 booster record
What’s Going On?
- Construction Update: You are reminded that construction projects are underway in several areas around campus this summer, including the East Hall, Higgins Hall, Pantas Hall, ARC, and Pratt Manhattan. Please observe safety signage when accessing buildings and be aware that some doorways or walkways may need to be closed temporarily.
- Library Resources: Did you know the Pratt Libraries have an expansive collection of available electronic resources for students, faculty, and staff? Community members can also access the New York Times for free with their Pratt email. Details are available on the Pratt Libraries site.
- The Work of Love, the Queer of Labor: This exhibition of works that explore both historical and imagined connections between queer and left activism continues through August 20 in the newly renovated Pratt Manhattan Gallery.
- Be mindful of your responsibilities during the pandemic and watch for a new email update from Back to Pratt on Thursday, July 14.