Back to Pratt: Event Guidelines Explained, COVID Reminders, and Hey, What’s Going On? (April 8, 2022)
From: Back to Pratt
Date: April 8, 2022
Subject: Event Guidelines Explained, COVID Reminders, and Hey, What’s Going On?
Current campus conditions remain yellow.
- Indoor Masking Continued: The current indoor campus masking requirement will continue through May 19, with the exception of event speakers outlined below.
- New On-Campus Testing Hours: Free on-campus COVID-19 testing continues to be available for all students, faculty, and staff, Mondays and Tuesdays, 8 AM to 4 PM, on both campuses.
- Pratt Shows Event Planning: Coordination and preregistration for Pratt Shows events will be handled by Campus Event Services (CES) using procedures outlined at Back to Pratt.
- Additional Event Planning: Prior to scheduling or announcing any other events or exhibitions, planners must contact Risk Management at firstname.lastname@example.org. Further coordination may also be required prior to announcing the event to ensure that logistics, cleaning, safety, and insurance requirements have been fully considered.
- Masks at Events: Speakers and hosts may unmask at events while presenting, as long as they maintain six feet of physical distance from others and resume masking as soon as they conclude their speaking role. This applies to events only, and not to classroom settings.
- Food and Beverages: If food or drinks are served, pre-packaged, grab-and-go food is required. There is no self-service. All catering must be arranged through a pre-approved caterer. Masks may be removed briefly while actively eating or drinking.
What’s Going On?
- Need a Break?: Connect with Pratt’s Program Board on Instagram for fun, upcoming student events including Disco Night, Spring Fest, Tie Dye on the Lawn, and more!
- Pratt Engage: Find more student events through Pratt Engage, featuring wellness and recreation events, club meetings, lectures, discussions, gallery visits, and more.
- Pratt Shows Portfolios: Graduating students are encouraged to participate in the Pratt Shows Portfolio website by creating a portfolio profile to feature your work. From the menu, students may log in using their OneKey credentials to create a profile. Students are able to access, add to, or edit the site at any time. Questions about the Pratt Shows Portfolio website may be directed to email@example.com.
- Research Open House: The 2022 Research Open House kicked off this week! This marks five years of ROH, a celebration of groundbreaking research at Pratt. Explore projects by students, faculty, staff, and alumni from across disciplines.
Be mindful of your responsibilities during the pandemic and watch for a new email update from Back to Pratt each Friday.