Back to Pratt: Continued Testing and Masking, In-Person Events, and What’s Going On? (March 25, 2022)
From: Back to Pratt
Date: March 25, 2022
Subject: Continued Testing and Masking, In-Person Events, and What’s Going On?
Current campus conditions remain yellow as we continue to monitor conditions after spring break.
- COVID-19 Testing: Post spring break, all community members are encouraged to continue to test regularly for COVID-19, especially after travel or gathering. Free and fast COVID testing is available to all students, faculty, and staff on campus Monday through Wednesday each week.
- Event Guidelines: Event planners must seek proper approvals before announcing on-campus events. Please review the current detailed event protocols, which include guest policies, capacity limits, food and drink approval, and more.
- Mask Policy: Face coverings will continue to be required indoors at Pratt through March 31 to account for any rise in positive cases following spring break. At that time, the masking requirement will be reviewed based on campus conditions. Until then, masks may only be removed indoors intermittently while eating and are not required outdoors.
- COVID-19 Dashboard: Curious about cases on campus? Pratt continues to report weekly positive COVID cases through the testing dashboard.
What’s Going On?
- Prattfolio: The print edition of Prattfolio is now available across campus, including the library, ARC lower level, Design Center lobby, admissions office, PMC lobby, and more. Prattfolio’s Spring 2022 issue celebrates our place in Brooklyn and New York City at large.
- Student Design Marketplace: Visit the ARC on Saturday, March 26, from 12 to 6 PM for the student Design Marketplace. Come support your fellow Pratt students and purchase unique posters, stickers, prints, jewelry, sculptures, and more handmade items.
- Rethinking Memorialization: How will we remember the lives lost in the pandemic? Pratt students are exploring new ways of gathering for mourning, remembering, and healing in the time of COVID-19.
Be mindful of your responsibilities during the pandemic and watch for a new email update from Back to Pratt each Friday.