Back to Pratt: Boosters, Testing, and What’s Going On for the Month of June? (June 17, 2022)
Current campus conditions remain yellow.
- COVID-19 Boosters: All eligible community members are required to get a COVID-19 booster. Find a booster near you at www.vaccines.gov and submit proof through the online form. You must also have all primary doses of the COVID-19 vaccine on file before submitting a booster. You do not need to resubmit primary doses if you have done so in past semesters.
- Testing Tuesdays: During the summer, on-campus COVID-19 testing is available on Tuesdays, from 8 AM to 4 PM. In Brooklyn, the testing location has moved to Engineering 105. In Manhattan, testing continues on the Second Floor in Room #205.
What’s Going On?
- Juneteenth Observed: Pratt’s administrative offices will be closed Monday, June 20, in remembrance of Juneteenth. Classes will meet as scheduled.
- New Pride Flags: We are celebrating LGBTQ+ Pride month with fabulous new flags at the Pratt Manhattan Campus! Come see the flags on 14th Street and visit The Work of Love, the Queer of Labor exhibition, opening June 23 in the newly renovated Pratt Manhattan Gallery.
- Drag Race Revisited: Queer Pratt’s Drag Race returned to Memorial Hall this spring! Relive best moments as Pratt students show off their sashays, lip-synch skills, creative costume design, and more. Congratulations to this year’s winner, Zanax.
- Academic Advisement: Academic Advisement is open all year, even in the summer! If you haven’t started or completed your registration for the fall ’22 semester, please contact your academic adviser and work with them in finalizing your schedule.
- ARC Closed: The upper level of the ARC (gym floor, weight room, and offices) is closed for renovations until further notice. Please continue to check goprattgo.com for updates throughout the summer.
Be mindful of your responsibilities during the pandemic and watch for a new email update from Back to Pratt on Thursday, June 29.