Under the leadership of President Frances Bronet, Pratt Institute is preparing to set forth on its new strategic plan, focused on Pratt’s founding commitment to diversity, civic engagement and transformative academic excellence.
The Office of Institutional Advancement is growing our team to prepare for our upcoming campaign and engage Pratt’s alumni, parents, students, and friends in building philanthropic support. Ideal candidates will share Pratt’s creative spirit, and work well in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial culture.
Candidates are encouraged to apply by May 22, 2019.
- Director of Advancement Operations
- Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations
- Director of Donor Relations
- Director of Planned Giving
- Major Gift Officer
- Major Gift Officer (International)
- Associate Director, Annual Fund Marketing
- Alumni Engagement Officer (Associate Director)
- Assistant Director of Alumni Engagement
- Alumni Engagement Manager
- Manager of Development Events
- Executive Assistant to the Vice President
- Administrative Assistant for Development