Positive COVID-19 cases can be submitted through the reporting form.
If you are testing on campus there is no need to submit test results. Only upload if you are submitting a positive test from an off campus testing center.
If you are submitting a COVID-19 vaccination or booster record, please follow the instructions on the vaccine page.
On Campus Testing
Pratt Health Services offer on-campus tests by appointment for any student who is symptomatic or has a known COVID-19 exposure.
Beginning Thursday, December 15, students, faculty, or staff who have been approved for a medical or religious exemption are no longer required to be tested weekly for COVID-19 in order to fully access campus. You will still be required to complete the COVID-19 Daily Self Assessment, located in the Pratt Safe App under “Returning to Campus During COVID,” prior to coming to campus.
Off Campus Testing
How to Get A Test
- Free COVID-19 diagnostic (PCR) testing sites can be located on NYC.gov. Free testing is also available nationwide.
- Free at-home rapid testing kits are available for pick up at locations in NYC and can be ordered from COVID.gov
- Students, faculty and staff may also contact MedRite to schedule an appointment. MedRite has locations near our Brooklyn and Manhattan campuses.
- You may also visit your personal healthcare provider for a test.Please note: A diagnostic test is used to determine if an individual is currently infected, whereas the antibody test is used to detect antibodies to COVID-19 from prior infection. So please be sure to request a diagnostic test.
How to Submit Your Positive Results
- If you have tested on campus there is no need to submit positive test results. Only submit a positive test result from an off campus testing center. Review the Positive COVID-19 page and Actions and Impact Guide for next steps.
Retesting of Positive COVID-19 Cases
The CDC has determined that in some individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19, there may be continuously low levels of detectable virus in subsequent tests for up to ninety days. Current guidance does not advise repeated testing unless determined by a medical provider.
Community members at Pratt are asked to monitor their health daily before coming to campus, follow the steps in the Actions and Impact guide.