Registration is now open via completing the Application Form.
Early, Discounted Deadline: May 1
Regular Registration Deadline: June 19
There is a 35% discounted tuition available only for domestic, undergraduate tuition. Early registration is encouraged to secure your seat in the course(s) of choice. Please provide your second/alternative choice(s) on the Application Form, in case your first choice(s) might no longer be available by the time of your registration.After the deadlines, students may be admitted if space remains in the selected course.
HOW TO REGISTER
Please complete the 2022 Online Summer Credit Intensives Application Form.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or assistance.
Please follow the steps below:
- Complete the 2022 Online Summer Credit Intensives Application Form
- Your registration will be entered into Pratt Institute’s database after April 19;
- An email with payment instructions after that date and/or upon receipt of your Application Form if the latter is sent after that date;
- Payment will be due upon receipt of the above email of instructions.
Your registration will be complete only after receipt of full payment.
- email@example.com for further registration information or assistance.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for payment information or assistance.
|$3,370||Early Registration Tuition* per each 3-credit undergraduate course|
|$5,184||Regular Tuition per each 3-credit undergraduate course|
|$5,736||Regular Tuition per each 3-credit graduate course|
|Fashion Design Studio Fee||$30|
|Drawing Studio Fee||$60|
|Fine Arts Studio Fee||$60|
|Illustration Studio Fee||$60|
|Industrial Design Shop Fee||$200|
Cancellations & Withdrawals
All courses are subject to minimum enrollment. When courses are withdrawn or cancelled by Pratt for any reason, you may transfer to another course or receive a full refund. Pratt Institute reserves the right to cancel any class for which there is insufficient enrollment and to withdraw or modify course offerings. Course location, fees, and instructors may also be changed when necessary.
Withdrawal or refund requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com ; withdrawals cannot be made by telephone or through the instructor. Withdrawals and refunds are computed from the date the notice of withdrawal is received.
Withdrawal Deadlines for Domestic Summer Credit Intensives:
Summer Session 1: May 24
Summer Session 2: June 24
Withdrawal Deadline for the Study Abroad Iberian Credit Intensive course:
Summer Session 2: April 18
- Withdrawal refund requests submitted in writing before the withdrawal deadlines: 100% tuition refund (fees are non-refundable).
- There is no refund after the withdrawal deadlines.