Learn how to design unique and innovative collections inspired by newly imagined lifestyles. At the end of the program, students will complete and present a final collection design proposal with digital models, photographs and drawings of original work toward their portfolio. Students will earn a certificate upon successful completion of all required courses.
You are invited to join us at our upcoming virtual information session about this program. Please visit the Eventbrite Pratt SCPS page.
Certificate Requirements (Five Required Courses)
- Lifestyle & Collection Design I–Prerequisite to Lifestyle & Collection Design II–Offered Every TermDrawing for Product and Spatial Design*
- Drawing for Product and Spatial Design*–Offered Every Term
- Product Design*–Offered Every Term
- Rhino: CAD for Product and Spatial Design*– Offered Every Term
- Lifestyle & Collection Design II–Offered in the Spring
Approximate Program Cost: $5,240
*You can now also earn our Product Design Foundation Digital Credential by taking all three above courses to showcase your design-based credentials and receive recognition for the knowledge and skills you have acquired. Gain competency in the design process and its essential concepts related to 3-dimensional design, especially product design; and attain proficiency in the necessary skill sets to realize independent design projects.
For advisement contact: