Transform your design practice into a design business. Regardless of the scope of work, a business acumen is essential for success in a competitive market. Whether you are just getting started, or leveling-up, Pratt SCPS’s Design Business courses have you covered.
This program features small, interactive classes, real-time instruction (either in-person, or on Zoom), free access to software for remote use, and free access to designated campus labs. Students will earn a certificate upon successful completion of all required courses.
Approximate cost of the certificate is $2000.
Learn about Finance Options here.
- Project/Portfolio Development
- UX/UI Project/Portfolio Development
- Branding – Design the Brand of You
- Business Writing
- Design For a Living: Everything You Need to Know About the Business
- Paid Advertising: Converting Eyballs into Leads
- Put Your Designs to Work
- SEO Copywriting
- UX/UI Career Preparation
Design Business classes also fulfill elective requirements of the following programs:
For advisement contact:
Director of New Initiatives and Strategic Programs