Pratt offers several ways for students to learn about its graduate programs.
- Virtual meetings with an admissions counselor
- Off-campus meetings
- National Portfolio Days
- Contacting Your Academic Department
1. On-Campus Meetings with an Admissions Counselor: Individual counseling session opportunities are offered virtually and should be scheduled by emailing email@example.com. . Note: Pratt’s admissions counselors do not provide portfolio feedback for graduate students
2. Off-Campus Meetings: While currently cancelled due to COVID-19, admissions representatives or faculty meet one-on-one with prospective students in the U.S. and several international countries to discuss Pratt and its programs. Appointments must be scheduled in advance. Admission’s sessions last one half hour; please arrive ten minutes before your appointment. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule. Reservations are required.
Graduate off-campus interviews are ideal for students interested in learning more about Pratt, its programs and admissions requirements. Note that portfolio reviews are not offered at these sessions.
3. National Portfolio Days: For feedback on your portfolio from the faculty in your prospective academic program, consider attending Online Graduate National Portfolio Days . Appointments are not necessary.
4. Graduate School Fairs: Graduate fair participation is announced throughout the fall season. Check this page for details.
5. Call or Email Us: Feel free to contact one of our graduate admissions counselors by phone or email.
Mark Gens: email@example.com or 718.636.3552
All School of Architecture programs, Digital Arts, and Writing
Brian Mulroney: firstname.lastname@example.org or 718.230.6887
School of Art and School of Information
Megan Porpeglia: email@example.com or 718.230.6887
School of Design, Dual Degrees, History of Art and Design, Performance Studies (not accepting applications for Fall 2021), and Media Studies
Not sure in which school your program is housed? Check out our academics page.
5. Contact your Academic Department: most academic programs welcome prospective students and applicants. To make an appointment, contact the department directly. See our web directory for contact information or visit the department page on pratt.edu.
Read about Pratt’s admissions and portfolio requirements.