Pratt offers several ways for students to learn about its graduate programs.
- On campus meetings with an admissions counselor
- Off-campus meetings
- National Portfolio Days
- Visiting Your Academic Department
1. On-Campus Meetings with an Admissions Counselor: on-campus meetings are offered Monday through Friday from April 1 to December 1. Reservations are required. To schedule, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718.636.3779. Pratt’s counselors will discuss Pratt's programs and application requirements. Note: Pratt’s admissions counselors do not provide portfolio feedback for graduate students
2. Off-Campus Meetings: Admissions counselors or faculty meet one-on-one with prospective students in the U.S. and several international countries to discuss Pratt and its programs. Appointments must be scheduled in advance. Each session lasts one half hour; please arrive ten minutes before your appointment. View off-campus visit options below. Email email@example.com to schedule. Reservations are required.
Graduate off-campus interviews are ideal for students interested in learning more about Pratt, its programs and admissions requirements. These appointments are also an excellent opportunity to discuss your transcripts. Note that portfolio reviews are not offered at these sessions.
Graduate International Off-Campus Interviews
Pratt will announce international off-campus appointments here in late-August 2019.
3. National Portfolio Days: For feedback on your portfolio from the faculty in your prospective academic program, consider attending Graduate National Portfolio Days. Check online to see which portfolio days Pratt will attend. Appointments are not necessary. Pratt does not attend all portfolio days.
4. Call or Email Us: If you are unable to meet with a counselor on or off campus, feel free to contact one of our graduate admissions counselors by phone or email.
Mark Gens: firstname.lastname@example.org or 718.636.3552
All School of Architecture programs, Digital Arts, and Writing
Brian Mulroney: email@example.com or 718.230.6887
School of Art and School of Information
Megan Porpeglia: firstname.lastname@example.org or 718.230.6887
School of Design, Dual Degrees, History of Art and Design, Performance Studies, and Media Studies
Not sure in which school your program is housed? Check out our academics page.
5. Contact your Academic Department: most academic programs welcome prospective students and applicants. To make an appointment, contact the department directly. See our web directory for contact information or visit the department page on pratt.edu.
Read about Pratt’s admissions and portfolio requirements.