Applying to Pratt’s Brooklyn Campus
First-year high school applicants must apply to Pratt through the Common App.
Applying to Pratt Munson Campus in Utica
Applicants for Pratt Munson, Pratt’s upstate New York extension campus in Utica, must apply through the Common App if they are first-year students and through Pratt online application if they are transfer students. Applicants will be able to select Pratt Munson’s or Pratt Institute’s programs, or both.
Applying as a Transfer Student
Transfer students must apply to Pratt using the Pratt online application. (Transfer students who have earned 12 or more college credits in studio classes are not eligible to apply to Pratt Munson due to course sequencing. Transfer students who have less than 12 credits are not considered transfers, and may apply to Pratt Munson as a first year student.)
- All programs offer fall entrance for high school and transfer applicants.
- Transfer applications for architecture, interior design, industrial design, and fashion design are only accepted for fall start terms.
- Construction Management and the two-year associate’s degree programs (AOS only) also offer a spring term start for high school applicants.
- The following majors will accept transfer students for spring regardless of placement (first or second semester):
- construction management
- art history
- art and design education (for sophomore level only)
- critical and visual studies
Pratt has very limited space for transfer applicants, much of which is dependent on placement. Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Online Applications and Requirements
- Application and Portfolio Requirements
- Apply Online First-Year High School Applicants
- Apply Online Transfer
Questions? Email us at email@example.com