The amounts listed below are standard figures used for budgeting purposes and eligibility for need-based financial aid for the academic year. Your actual bill will differ from these estimates depending on how you register.
Please see Tuition by Program below.
You will add the following amounts to determine your estimated expenses for year one of your program:
Please note that tuition and fees, housing (for on-campus residents) and board (for students with meal plans) are the only costs which are paid directly to Pratt Institute. Books and supplies and personal costs will vary for each student and are estimates only.
Individual credit costs and detail on fees may be found at 2019-20 Graduate Tuition and Fees.
- Tuition per credit is $1847 for all Graduate programs except School of Information, which is $1500 per credit (see your specific program’s cost of attendance above)
- Estimated cost of living provides an average 9 month budget for full time students (9 credits or more per semester), or part time students (8 credits or less per semester).
- Please add the above required fees , estimated cost of living, and year one tuition to see your total year one estimated cost.
- These figures are for planning purposes only and may differ from your bill depending on course registration and lifestyle.
- For financial questions related to the visa, please contact the Office of International Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about Health Insurance Fee Waivers, please visit the Student Health Insurance page.
- For questions about Room and Board or student housing, please visit the Residential Life and Housing page.
- For questions about financial aid or FAFSA, please visit the Financing Graduate page.
- For questions about Intensive English courses, SCP, or CEP, please visit the Intensive English Program (IEP) page.
- For questions about scholarships or assistantships, please contact your department Chairperson using our Faculty and Staff Directory.