Graduate Digital Arts and Animation
The Department of Digital Arts prepares and develops innovative artists through rigorous immersion in a diverse culture of excellence. Students pursue self-directed, multi-disciplinary projects in a state of the art facility guided by a faculty of accomplished working artists. Graduates emerge as critically informed and skilled creators actively shaping our digital future.
Our concentrations in Interactive Arts, Digital Imaging, and 3D Animation & Motion Arts emphasize experimentation and professionalism.
Our home on campus is Myrtle Hall, a Leed Certified Green building that includes:
- Nine state of the art digital studio/classrooms
- Digital Arts Resource Center
- Digital Commons flex-space
- High Speed Fibre Channel Network
- Traditional Animation Facilities
- Audio Recording Studio
- Dedicated Green Screen facility
- Graduate Studio spaces
- 2-D/3-D Printers and production facility
- Mediated Digital Arts Gallery