International Facilities Management
Organizations are increasingly operating in a global context and across national and cultural borders. As a consequence, it is important for professionals working in the various fields of the built environment (facilities, planning, architecture, preservation, design, construction, or real estate) to understand the challenges and opportunities that arise when working across international and cultural boundaries.
The Pratt FM program partners with the University of Applied Science in Kufstein Austria and offers its students to participate in the International FM/RE Winter School in Kufstein, offered annually during in January or February
- One week intensive program, offered by the Kufstein FM Program.
- Includes four days of lectures, site visits and student workshops, wrapped around two days of the Kufstein International Facilities and Real Estate Conference (“Kufsteiner FM Gespräche”).
- Close proximity to world-renowned ski resorts.
- Train connections to Munich, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Vienna, Milano, Venice.
- Open to Master’s students or third/fourth year bachelor’s students enrolled in accredited programs from related fields.
Students will receive credit from their school of matriculation. Depending on the duration and nature of the programs students can earn 1-5 US Credits or 3-12 ECTS.
All graduate and qualifying undergraduate students enrolled in accredited degree programs related to the Built Environment are eligible to participate. For details on application and tuition, please contact:
Regina Ford Cahill
144 West 14th Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10022
International FM with students from Kuftein, Austria