Skip to content

For Faculty and Staff

Photo of the a red brick building with a sculpture and yard in front of it. Everything is covered by a thing layer of snow and it is very bright.
Snow on Pratt Campus

As a member of the faculty or administration, during the course of a semester, you may become concerned about a student and wish to refer them to appropriate support services.

If this is the case, please contact Counseling Services at 718.687.5356 for an initial consult with a therapist. We can advise you on the best course of action for you and the student. Alternatively, you may refer to the pamphlet, Counseling Services: Assisting and Referring Students with Emotional and/or Behavior Problems.