- pratt_institute_partnership_guidelines.pdf (92.09 KB)
From internships to design studios, Pratt Institute has formed mutually-beneficial partnerships with a number of local, national, and international companies, applying design expertise and creative problem-solving to help businesses address current challenges.
Pratt Institute invites you and your business or corporation to form an alliance with one of the nation's largest and most respected art and design schools.
Through its affiliation with Pratt, your company will gain access to:
- Career-ready graduates who combine professional training on state-of-the-art equipment with the breadth of a liberal arts education;
- Pratt's design research and innovation capabilities;
- A community of over 25,000 visually-literate, professionally-active alumni and faculty; and
- Enhanced visibility for your company.
To learn more about Corporate Partner opportunities at Pratt, contact Ludovic Leroy, Director of Corporate Relations, at (718) 399-4265 or by email at email@example.com, or the Division of Institutional Advancement at (718) 636-3537 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For Pratt Institute's sponsored project guidelines, please see the "Downloads" box on this page.