Grade reports are not mailed to students. Grades may be obtained online at MyPratt (see instructions below). Grades are submitted online and students are able to view their grades as soon as the instructor enters them.
- Students with any questions about the grade received should contact the instructor immediately. Only the instructor can change a grade by properly completing, signing, and submitting a Change of Grade form directly to the Office of the Registrar or department chair. Time limits have been allotted for resolving grade problems. Spring and summer semester grades may not be changed after the last day of the following fall semester. Fall grades cannot be changed after the last day of the following spring semester. Once this time limit has passed, all 'INC' and 'NR' grades will convert to 'F's.
- Students may check their academic records in the Office of the Registrar (Myrtle Hall, 6th Floor) upon presentation of appropriate identification during scheduled office hours.
View Grades Online
- Log in with your OneKey at http://my.pratt.edu. (Forget your OneKey?)
- Click on the Academic Tools tab near the top of the page. Then click on the Academic Tools link.
- After the system logs you in, click on the 'STUDENTS' menu on the sidebar.
- Choose from the options listed under My Grades and Transcripts in the column on the right.