Pratt’s policies and community standards have been formulated to foster and encourage a spirit of concern and respect for others, reflecting our commitment to the values of responsible freedom and interdependence. They are designed to ensure that your life at Pratt can develop in an atmosphere conducive to learning and to personal and communal growth.
All members of the Pratt community are expected to know and understand these standards, particularly those required by law, such as issues relating to the use of alcohol and controlled drugs, and sexual harassment.
Click here for the full version of the Student Handbook.
Paper copies of the Handbook and each of the pamphlets are available in the Student Affairs Office in Main Building, Room 008.
- 4779_AccomodationDisabilites_R5.pdf (374.98 KB)
- 4779_AdministrativeWIthdrawal_R5.pdf (140.5 KB)
- 4779_AlcoholSubstance_R5.pdf (174.83 KB)
- 4779_CounselingServices_R5.pdf (674.69 KB)
- 4779_EmployDisabilities_R5.pdf (174.68 KB)
- 4779_FERPA_R5.pdf (426.13 KB)
- 4779_IntellectuaProperty_R5.pdf (548.06 KB)
- 4779_Request_for_Housing_R5.pdf (330.66 KB)
- 4779_ResponsibleComputerUse_R5.pdf (208.3 KB)
- 4779_safety_and_security_2012.pdf (188.19 KB)
- 4779_SexualAssault_R5.pdf (323.52 KB)
- 4974_JudicialProcedures_Revise_R2.pdf (256.05 KB)
- 4975_SexualHarassment_Revise_R3.pdf (205.74 KB)
- 4975_Human_Rights_Brochure_R3.pdf (194.25 KB)
- 96-5445_student_handbook_2012.pdf (1.07 MB)
- postingpolicy-1.pdf (51.22 KB)