Welcome new Graduate students!
Pratt will welcome new students in Brooklyn for Fall 2013 on the following dates:
• Wed. – Fri., August 14-16 International Student Check-in and English Placement Exam*
• Sun., August 18 International students move-in day + dinner
• Mon. – Tues., August 19-20 International student check-in for students exempt from English exam.
• Tues., August 20 All student move-in day, Family orientation + dinner for all new students and families
• August 21-23 New Student Orientation for all new students
• August 26 First day of classes
International Students Only:
*All international students must plan to arrive to check in with the Office of International Affairs (OIA).
International students will need to attend only ONE "Mandatory check in and clearance".
Information about making an appointment with OIA will be sent after May 1.
Manhattan orientation dates are TBA.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 718-636-3422.
Stay tuned for more information!
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at (718) 636-3422.