Main Dining Room
Pratt’s main dining room is located in North Hall. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, serving breakfast, lunch & dinner, 8:00 am – 7:30 pm, and Saturday, Sunday and holidays, serving brunch & dinner, 9:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- Wakin’ up with CulinArt: Start your morning with us. From the grill, enjoy homestyle hot breakfast specials and sandwiches. A variety of fresh breakfast pastries, bagels and hot cereal are also available.
- Chef’s Choice: Our hot entrée station features three main course selections daily. One entrée is always a vegetarian and/or vegan feature. Chef’s Choice entrees are accompanied by choice of starch and vegetable side dishes.
- Souper Soups: We offer two freshly simmered soups every day. One soup is always a vegetarian and/or vegan feature.
- City Charbroiler: CulinArt’s charbroil grill features staple items such as burgers, chicken sandwiches, fries, rings, and more, as well as daily specials with a contemporary twist.
- Wok Station: CulinArt’s Asian-inspired action station brings the kitchen to you. Watch as your chef prepares your meal to your specifications, with ingredients such as Asian vegetables, protein selections, steamed and fried rice, and more.
- New York Deli: Featuring Thumman’s deli products, CulinArt’s deli also offers fresh wraps and specialty sandwiches.
- Panini Grill: Our panini grill offers an array of imported and domestic sandwich items with gourmet breads, prepared on a hot panini press to seal in the flavors and composition.
- Spinning Salads: We assemble your salad to order. Choose from an array of fresh greens, in-season vegetables and legumes, as well as our daily add-on specials, such as grilled marinated chicken breast.
- Quik Pik: For those on the go, CulinArt offers a variety of pre-made hot and cold sandwiches, salads and wraps.
- Sunset Strips: Our choice-chicken station features wings, popcorn chicken, nuggets, fingers, chicken burritos and quesadillas.
The Gallery Cafe
The Gallery Café’s hours of operation, are Monday through Friday into the late evening 8:30 am – 11:00 pm and Saturday, Sunday and Holidays serving dinner and into the late evening 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm. Visit Pratt’s modern eatery and enjoy brick-oven Pizza Villaggio traditional and contemporary pies and slices with calzone, stromboli and stuffed bread selections, Freshens frozen yogurt, ice cream, smoothies and shakes, and Starbucks coffee and Sweet Shoppe bakery items.
Higgins Hall Cafe
Hours of operation at Higgins Hall Cafe are Monday and Thursday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm;Tuesday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm; Wednesday 8:00 am – 11:00 pm; Friday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm, Saturday – closed, Sunday – 4:00 pm – 11:00 pm. Higgins Café features Quik Pik gourmet sandwiches and salads, Starbucks and Sweet Shoppe bakery items.
Pratt’s convenience store, located in Willoughby Residence Hall, is open Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 11:00 pm, and Saturday, Sunday and Holidays 4:00 pm – 11:00 pm. The C-store features a full assortment of snack foods, staple items such as milk and bread, Seattle’s Best coffee, microwaveable meals, health & beauty aids.